The Saline Tattoo Removal is an effective method of tattoo elimination that has various advantages over traditional laser therapies. The Saline Method is effective on all types of tattoos, regardless of age, color, and location. All grades of tattoos including permanent makeup and “homemade” tattoos are also easily treatable.
The saline method is relatively painless in comparison to other methods of removal which can cause blistering or potential scar formation. Treatment time and expense is also greatly reduced with the Saline Method because fewer treatments are necessary to obtain desired results.
TATTOO REMOVAL - $175 (Per Session)
- No recent sun exposure, tan, or use of self-tanners for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to treatment. The risk of hyper/hypo pigmentation (lightening or darkening of the skin) is greatly increased with sun exposure.
- Area to be treated must be clean, and free of any lotion, makeup, and sunscreen. If you have any of these on, they must be completely washed off prior to treatment.
- Waxing and/or the use of chemical depilatories must be avoided in the treatment area for 4 weeks before and after the treatment to avoid skin sensitivity. This includes products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc. Do not resume use of these products until skin has fully healed and all crusting has resolved.
- You may not be pregnant for any treatment.
- During the course of your treatments, notify staff of any changes to your medical history, health status, or personal activities that may be relevant to your treatment.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Permanent Makeup By Julie
2435 SE Dixie Hwy
Stuart, FL 34996
Monday thru Sat 9am - 7pm
Sunday - Closed