One touch up treatment within 6 to 8 weeks is included for only a $25 table setup fee. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have taken a little light during the healing process. At that time we can adjust the shape and color slightly.
Final results cannot be determined until the full healing process is complete. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
TOP LINER - $250
BOTTOM LINER - $200
COMPLETE LINER - $400 (Upper & Lower)
- Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages the day before procedure.
- No caffeine on the day of procedure (coffee, tea, soda, chocolate, etc.).
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood before procedure (Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Aspirin) including certain vitamins and supplements up to two weeks before procedure.
- Do not take any antibiotics or steroids up to two weeks prior to procedure.
- Stop use of any lash enhancing serum (ie, Latisse) at least two weeks prior to procedure. Failure to do so will cause excessive bleeding and poor pigment retention.
- No contact lens wearing during procedure and up to a week following procedure.
- Remove lash extensions a week prior to procedure. Do not reapply lash extensions for up to 3 to 4 weeks or until your liner is healed.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Permanent Makeup By Julie
2435 SE Dixie Hwy
Stuart, FL 34996
Monday thru Sat 9am - 7pm
Sunday - Closed