One touch up treatment for Lip Liner within 6 to 8 weeks is included for only a $25 table setup fee. One touch up treatment for Full Lip Color within 6 to 8 weeks is included for only a $50 table setup fee The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have taken a little light during the healing process. At that time we can adjust the shape and color slightly.
Final results cannot be determined until the full healing process is complete. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
LIP BLUSH / FULL LIP COLOR - $450
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages the day before procedure.
- No caffeine on the day of procedure (coffee, tea, soda, chocolate, etc.).
- Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood before procedure (Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Aspirin) including certain vitamins and supplements up to two weeks before procedure.
- Do not take any antibiotics or steroids up to two weeks prior to procedure.
- Most people carry the virus that causes cold sores, fever blisters, etc. A lip procedure can cause an eruption of sores. It is necessary for you to take a prescribed antiviral (ask your Dr. or Dentist) a couple of days before procedure and a couple of days after procedure to help prevent an outbreak (Or as your Doctor suggests). An outbreak, besides being uncomfortable, can hinder the healing of the lip pigment causing it to look blotchy.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Permanent Makeup By Julie
2435 SE Dixie Hwy
Stuart, FL 34996
Monday thru Sat 9am - 7pm
Sunday - Closed
Consent Forms - Click Here
Policy Notice - Click Here